Job Opportunities for People Who are Blind or Visually Impaired
We offer training and employment programs in the areas of clothing and textile manufacturing, packaging, and assembly. We train individuals to operate various types of equipment and machinery including semi-automated machines that sew, manual sewing machines, and other light industrial machines as well as manual processes such as folding, trimming, and inspecting. We manufacture jackets, shirts, t shirts, and trousers for the military as well as safety clothing and other textile and commercial clothing items. We also package and/or distribute non-sterile examination gloves and a line of quality incontinence products.
To explore employment opportunities, please contact Linda Parker, Human Resources Manager, at (856) 424-2510 x-211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to attach your resume to the email. You will be contacted to set up an interview.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- The Campaign for Disability Employment
- AbilityOne Program
- National Industries for the Blind
- The American Foundation for the Blind
- American Council for the Blind
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Colleges Helping Students Who Are Blind
- College Accessibility for Visually impaired Students