Visually Impaired Jobs
Call (856) 424-2510 x-211 or email email@example.com. Feel free to attach your resume to the email. You will be contacted to set up an interview.
Bestwork offers training and employment programs in the areas of clothing and textile manufacturing, packaging, and assembly. We train individuals to operate various types of equipment and machinery including semi-automated machines that sew, manual sewing machines, and other light industrial machines as well as manual processes such as folding, trimming, and inspecting.
Bestwork has been in business for over 36 years. We manufacture jackets, shirts, t shirts, and trousers for the military as well as safety clothing and other textile and commercial clothing items. We also package and/or distribute non-sterile examination gloves and a line of quality incontinence products.
Our foundation and continuing mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals who are blind or visually impaired by providing meaning employment opportunities in a supportive work environment. We believe in the philosophy that by delivering excellence to our customers, we retain and attract more business which in turn helps our company and our employees thrive.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- The Campaign for Disability Employment
- AbilityOne Program
- National Industries for the Blind
- The American Foundation for the Blind
- American Council for the Blind
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Colleges Helping Students Who Are Blind
- College Accessibility for Visually impaired Students